We at PocketEdu need rules to keep our platform and services safe for you and for us. These Terms apply to all your activities on the PocketEdu website and our PocketEdu mobile applications and other related services (“Services”).
You need an account for most activities on our platform. Keep your password somewhere safe, because you’re responsible for all activity associated with your account. If you suspect someone else is using your account, let us know by contacting our team. You must have reached the age of consent for online services in your country to use PocketEdu’s applications.
You need an account for most activities on our platform, including to purchase and enroll in all learning activities. When setting up and maintaining your account, you must provide and continue to provide accurate and complete information, including a valid email address. You have complete responsibility for your account and everything that happens on your account, including for any harm or damage (to us or anyone else) caused by someone using your account without your permission. This means you need to be careful with your password. You may not transfer your account to someone else or use someone else’s account without their permission. If you contact us to request access to an account, we will not grant you such access unless you can provide us the login credential information for that account. In the event of the death of a user, the account of that user will be closed.
If you share your account login credential with someone else, you are responsible for what happens with your account and PocketEdu will not intervene in disputes between subjects who have shared account login credentials. You must notify us immediately upon learning that someone else may be using your account without your permission (or if you suspect any other breach of security) by contacting our team. We may request some information from you to confirm that you are indeed the owner of your account.
Users must be at least 18 years of age to create an account on PocketEdu’s Service’s and use the contents. If you are younger than the required age, you may not set up an account, but we encourage you to invite a parent or guardian to open an account and help you enroll in educational material or courses that are appropriate for you. If we discover that you have created an account and you are younger than the required age for consent to use online services (for example, 13 in the US), we will terminate your account. You can terminate your account at any time.
2. Enrollment and Lifetime Access
When you enroll in PocketEdu’s platform, you get a license from us to view it via the PocketEdu Services and no other use. Don’t try to transfer or resell educational material in any way.
As a user, when you enroll into our platform weather it’s a free or paid material, you are getting from PocketEdu a license to view the educational material via the PocketEdu’s platform and Services, and PocketEdu is the licensor of the educational material and all the material and courses are licensed, and not sold, to you. This license does not give you any right to resell the educational material or the courses in any manner (including by sharing account information with a purchaser or illegally downloading the educational material or course and sharing it on torrent sites).
In legal, more complete terms, PocketEdu grants you (as a user) a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and view the educational material and courses and associated content for which you have paid all required fees, solely for your personal, non- commercial, educational purposes through the Services, in accordance with these Terms and any conditions or restrictions associated with a particular courses or feature of our Services. All other uses are expressly prohibited. You may not reproduce, redistribute, transmit, assign, sell, broadcast, rent, share, lend, modify, adapt, edit, create derivative works of, sublicense, or otherwise transfer or use any educational material or course unless we give you explicit permission to do so in a written agreement signed by a PocketEdu authorized representative.
We reserve the right to revoke any license to access and use educational materials or courses at any point in time in the event where we decide or are obligated to disable access to the educational material or a course due to legal or policy reasons.
3. Payments, Credits, and Refunds When you make a payment, you agree to use a valid payment method. Subscriptions are automatically renewed each month. If you want to cancel your subscription, make sure you do so manually before the renewal date.
If you are logged into your account, the listed currency you see is based on your location when you created your account. If you are not logged into your account, the price currency is based on the country where you are located. We do not enable users to see pricing in other currencies. In certain countries, the price you see may include such taxes.
You agree to pay the fees for the educational material or courses that you purchase, and you authorize us to charge your debit or credit card or process other means of payment for those fees. PocketEdu works with third party payment processing partners to offer you the most convenient payment methods in your country and to keep your payment information secure.
When you make a purchase, you agree not to use an invalid or unauthorized payment method. If your payment method fails and you still get access to the access to our Services you are enrolling in, you agree to pay us the corresponding fees within thirty (30) days of notification from us. We reserve the right to disable access to any course for which we have not received adequate payments.
4. Content and Behavior Rules
You can only use PocketEdu for lawful purposes. We can ban your account for repeated or major offenses.
You may not access or use the Services or create an account for unlawful purposes. Your use of the Services and behavior on our platform must comply with applicable local or national laws or regulations of your country. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and compliance with such laws and regulations that are applicable to you.
5. Using PocketEdu at Your Own Risk
Anyone can use PocketEdu for teaching and learning. Like other platforms where people can post content and interact, some things can go wrong, and you use PocketEdu’s Services at your own risk.
By using the Services, you may be exposed to content that you consider offensive, indecent, or objectionable. PocketEdu has no responsibility to keep such content from you and no liability for your access or enrollment in any course, to the extent permissible under applicable law. You acknowledge the inherent risks and dangers in the strenuous nature of these types of courses, and by enrolling in such courses, you choose to assume those risks voluntarily. You assume full responsibility for the choices you make before, during and after your enrollment in a course.
We do not control what users do with the information they obtain from other users on the platform. You should not share your email or other personal information about you for your safety.
We are not liable for disputes, claims, losses, injuries, or damage of any kind that might arise out of or relate to the conduct of users.
When you use our Services, you may find links to other websites that we don’t own or control. We are not responsible for the content or any other aspect of these third-party sites, including their collection of information about you. You should also read their terms and conditions and privacy policies.
6. PocketEdu’s Rights
We own the PocketEdu’s platform and Services, including the website, present or future apps and services, and things like our logos, API, code, and content created by our employees. You can’t tamper with those or use them without authorization.
All right, title, and interest in and to the PocketEdu platform and Services, including our website, our existing or future applications, our APIs, databases, and the content our employees or partners submit or provide through our Services are and will remain the exclusive property of PocketEdu and its licensors. Our platforms and services are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of both the United States and foreign countries. Nothing gives you a right to use the PocketEdu name or any of the PocketEdu trademarks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features. Any feedback, comments, or suggestions you may provide regarding PocketEdu or the Services is entirely voluntary and we will be free to use such feedback, comments, or suggestions as we see fit and without any obligation to you.
You may not do any of the following while accessing or using the PocketEdu platform and Services: • access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the platform, PocketEdu’s computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of PocketEdu’s service providers.
• disable, interfere with, or try to circumvent any of the features of the platforms related to security or probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any of our systems.
• copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble, or otherwise attempt to discover any source code of or content on the PocketEdu platform or Services.
• access or search or attempt to access or search our platform by any means (automated or otherwise) other than through our currently available search functionalities that are provided via our website, mobile apps, or API. You may not scrape, spider, use a robot, or use other automated means of any kind to access the Services.
• in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive, or false source-identifying information (such as sending email communications falsely appearing as PocketEdu); or interfere with, or disrupt, (or attempt to do so), the access of any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the platforms or services, or in any other manner interfering with or creating an undue burden on the Services.
7. Miscellaneous Legal Terms These Terms are like any other contract, and they have boring but important legal terms that protect us from the countless things that could happen and that clarify the legal relationship between us and you.
7.1 Binding Agreement
You agree that by registering, accessing or using our Services, you are agreeing to enter into a legally binding contract with PocketEdu. If you do not agree to these Terms, do not register, access, or otherwise use any of our Services.
Any version of these Term in a language other than English is provided for convenience and you understand and agree that the English language will prevail if there is any conflict.
These Terms (including any agreements and policies linked from these Terms) constitute the entire agreement between you and us.
If any part of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by applicable law, then that provision will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these Terms will continue in effect.
Even if we are delayed in exercising our rights or fail to exercise a right in one case, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights under these Terms, and we may decide to enforce them in the future. If we decide to waive any of our rights in a particular instance, it doesn’t mean we waive our rights generally or in the future.
It may happen that our platform is down, either for planned maintenance or because something goes down with the site. It may also happen that we encounter security issues. These are just examples. You accept that you will not have any recourse against us in any of these types of cases where things don’t work out right. In legal, more complete language, the Services and their content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no representations or warranties about the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness, security, lack of errors, or accuracy of the Services or their content, and expressly disclaim any warranties or conditions (express or implied), including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement. We (and our affiliates, suppliers, partners, and agents) make no warranty that you will obtain specific results from use of the Services. Your use of the Services (including any content) is entirely at your own risk. Some jurisdictions don’t allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
We may decide to cease making available certain features of the Services at any time and for any reason. Under no circumstances will PocketEdu or its affiliates, suppliers, partners or agents be held liable for any damages due to such interruptions or lack of availability of such features.
We are not responsible for delay or failure of our performance of any of the Services caused by events beyond our reasonable control, like an act of war, hostility, or sabotage; natural disaster; electrical, internet, or telecommunication outage; or government restrictions.
7.3 Limitation of Liability
There are risks inherent into using our Services. We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request.
You fully accept these risks and you agree that you will have no recourse to seek damages against even if you suffer loss or damage from using our platform and Services. In legal, more complete language, to the extent permitted by law, we (and our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages (including loss of data, revenue, profits, or business opportunities, or personal injury or death), whether arising in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, or otherwise, and even if we’ve been advised of the possibility of damages in advance. Our liability (and the liability of each of our group companies, suppliers, partners, and agents) to you or any third parties under any circumstance is limited.
7.4 Indemnification If you behave in a way that gets us in legal trouble, we may exercise legal recourse against you. You agree to indemnify, defend (if we so request), and hold harmless PocketEdu, our group companies, and their officers, directors, suppliers, partners, and agents from an against any third-party claims, demands, losses, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising from (a) the content you post or submit, (b) your use of the Services (c) your violation of these Terms, or (d) your violation of any rights of a third party. Your indemnification obligation will survive the termination of these Terms and your use of the Services.
7.5 Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms are governed by the laws of the State of New York, USA without reference to its choice or conflicts of law principles. You and we consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of federal and state courts in New York, New York, USA.
7.6 Legal Actions and Notices Any notice or other communication to be given hereunder will be in writing and given by registered or certified mail return receipt requested, or email (by us to the email associated with your account or by you to firstname.lastname@example.org ).
7.7 Relationship Between Us You and we agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, contractor, or agency relationship exists between us.
7.8 No Assignment You may not assign or transfer these Terms (or the rights and licenses granted under them). For example, if you registered an account as an employee of a company, your account cannot be transferred to another employee. Nothing in these Terms confers any right, benefit, or remedy on any third-party person or entity. You agree that your account is non-transferable and that all rights to your account and other rights under these Terms terminate upon your death.
8. Dispute Resolution If there’s a dispute, our team is happy to help resolve the issue. Most disputes can be resolved, so before bringing a formal legal case, please first try contacting us.
9. Updating These Terms
From time to time, we may update these Terms to clarify our practices or to reflect new or different practices (such as when we add new features), and PocketEdu reserves the right in its sole discretion to modify and/or make changes to these Terms at any time. Modifications will become effective on the day they are posted unless stated otherwise.
Your continued use of our Services after changes become effective shall mean that you accept those changes. Any revised Terms shall supersede all previous Terms.
10. How to Contact Us
The best way to get in touch with us is to contact us through our e-mail address email@example.com . We’d love to hear your questions, concerns, and feedback about our Services.
Thanks for learning with us.
1. What Data We Get
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in our educational courses. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
1.1 Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, including through a third-party platform, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account.
The data listed above is collected through the use of server log files and tracking technologies, as detailed in the “Cookies and Data Collection Tools” section below. It is stored by us and associated with your account.
2. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
2.1 Cookies and Data Collection Tools
PocketEdu uses the following types of cookies:
• Preferences: cookies that remember data about your browser and preferred settings that affect the appearance and behavior of the Services (like your preferred language).
• Security: cookies used to enable you to log in and access the Services; protect against fraudulent logins; and help detect and prevent abuse or unauthorized use of your account.
• Functional: cookies that store functional settings (like the volume level you set for video playback).
• Session State: cookies that track your interactions with the Services to help us improve the Services and your browsing experience, remember your login details, and enable processing of your course purchases. These are strictly necessary for the Services to work properly, so if you disable them then certain functionalities will break or be unavailable.
2.2 Analytics We use third-party browser and mobile analytics services like Google Analytics on the Services. These services use Data Collection Tools to help us analyze your use of the Services, including information like the third-party website you arrive from, how often you visit, events within the Services, usage and performance data, and where the application was downloaded from. We use this data to improve the Services, better understand how the Services perform on different devices, and provide information that may be of interest to you. 2.3 Online Advertising We use third-party advertising services like Facebook, Google’s ad services, and other ad networks and ad servers to deliver advertising about our Services on other websites and applications you use. The ads may be based on things we know about you, like your Usage Data and System Data (as detailed in Section 1), and things that these ad service providers know about you based on their tracking data. The ads can be based on your recent activity or activity over time and across other sites and services, and may be tailored to your interests.
Depending on the types of advertising services we use, they may place cookies or other tracking technologies on your computer, phone, or other device to collect data about your use of our Services, and may access those tracking technologies in order to serve these tailored advertisements to you. To help deliver tailored advertising, we may provide these service providers with a hashed, anonymized version of your email address (in a non-human-readable form) and content that you share publicly on the Services.
3. What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, serve personalized advertising, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use the data we collect through your use of the Services to:
• Provide and administer the Services, including to display customized content and facilitate communication with other users;
• Process your requests and orders for courses, products, specific services, information, or features;
• Communicate with you about your account by:
Responding to your questions and concerns; Sending you administrative messages and information about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements; Sending you information and in-app messages about your progress in courses, new services, new features, promotions, newsletters, and other available courses (which you can opt out of at any time); Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the “options” or “settings” page of the mobile app); • Manage your account preferences;
• Facilitate the Services’ technical functioning, including troubleshooting and resolving issues, securing the Services, and preventing fraud and abuse;
• Solicit feedback from users;
• Market and administer surveys and promotions administered or sponsored by PocketEdu;
• Learn more about you by linking your data with additional data through third-party data providers or analyzing the data with the help of analytics service providers;
• Identify unique users across devices;
• Tailor advertisements across devices;
• Improve our Services and develop new products, services, and features;
• Analyze trends and traffic, track purchases, and track usage data;
• Advertise the Services on third-party websites and applications;
• As required or permitted by law; or
• As we, in our sole discretion, otherwise determine to be necessary to ensure the safety or integrity of our users, employees, third parties, the public, or our Services.
4. Who We Share Your Data With
We share certain data about you with other users, companies performing services for us, our business partners, analytics and data enrichment providers, companies helping us run promotions and surveys, and advertising companies who help us promote our Services. We may also share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, or as part of a corporate restructuring. Lastly, we can share data in other ways if it is aggregated or de-identified or if we get your consent.
• With Other Users: Depending on your settings, your shared content and profile data may be publicly viewable, including to other users. If you ask a question to another user, your information (including your name) may also be publicly viewable by other users depending on your settings.
• With Service Providers, Contractors, and Agents: We share your data with third-party companies who perform services on our behalf, like payment processing, data analysis, marketing and advertising services (including retargeted advertising), email and hosting services, and customer services and support. These service providers may access your personal data and are required to use it solely as we direct, to provide our requested service.
• With Business Partners: We have agreements with other websites and platforms to distribute our Services and drive traffic to PocketEdu. Depending on your location, we may share your data with these partners.
• With Analytics and Data Enrichment Services: As part of our use of third-party analytics tools like Google Analytics we share certain contact information, Account Data, System Data, Usage Data (as detailed in Section 1), or de-identified data as needed. De-identified data means data where we’ve removed things like your name and email address and replaced it with a token ID. This allows these providers to provide analytics services or match your data with publicly-available database information (including contact and social information from other sources). We do this to communicate with you in a more effective and customized manner.
• To Administer Promotions and Surveys: we may share your data as necessary to administer, market, or sponsor promotions and surveys you choose to participate in, as required by applicable law, or in accordance with the rules of the promotion or survey.
• For Advertising: If we decide to offer advertising in the future, we may use and share certain System Data and Usage Data with third-party advertisers and networks to show general demographic and preference information among our users. We may also allow advertisers to collect System Data through Data Collection Tools (as detailed in Section 2.1), and to use this data to offer you targeted ad delivery to personalize your user experience (through behavioral advertising) and undertake web analytics. Advertisers may also share with us the data they collect about you. Note that if you opt out, you’ll continue to be served generic ads.
• For Security and Legal Compliance: We may disclose your data to third parties if we (in our sole discretion) have a good faith belief that the disclosure is:
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
PocketEdu takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal data that we collect and store. These measures vary based on the type and sensitivity of the data. Unfortunately, however, no system can be 100% secured, so we cannot guarantee that communications between you and PocketEdu, the Services, or any information provided to us in connection with the data we collect through the Services will be free from unauthorized access by third parties. Your password is an important part of our security system, and it is your responsibility to protect it. You should not share your password with any third party, and if you believe your password or account has been compromised, you should change it immediately and contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any concerns.
6. Your Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update or terminate your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data. Parents who believe we’ve unintentionally collected personal data about their underage child should contact us for help deleting that information.
6.1 Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
• To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe mechanism in the promotional communication you receive. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
• The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared. 6.2 Accessing, Updating, and Deleting Your Personal Data You can access and update your personal data that PocketEdu collects and maintains as follows:
• To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
• To terminate your account:
Parents who believe that PocketEdu may have collected personal data from a child under those ages can submit a request that it be removed to email@example.com.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored by your browser as you browse the internet. They can be used to collect, store, and share data about your activities across websites, including on PocketEdu. Cookies also allow us to remember things about your visits to PocketEdu and to make the site easier to use.
Authentication and security • To log you into PocketEdu
• To protect your security
• To help detect and fight spam, abuse, and other activities that violate PocketEdu’s agreements
For example, cookies help authenticate your access to PocketEdu and prevent unauthorized parties from accessing your accounts. Preferences • To remember data about your browser and your preferences
• To remember your settings and other choices you’ve made
For example, cookies help us remember your preferred language or the country you’re in, so we can provide content in your preferred language without asking each time you visit. Analytics and research • To help us improve and understand how people use PocketEdu’s Services.
For example, cookies help us test different versions of PocketEdu to see which features or content users prefer, web beacons help us determine which email messages are opened, and cookies help us see how you interact with PocketEdu, like the links you click on.
You can opt out of some of these services through tools like the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
Personalized content • To customize PocketEdu with more relevant content
For example, cookies help us show a personalized list of recommended courses on the homepage.
Advertising • To provide you with more relevant advertising To learn more about targeting and advertising cookies and how you can opt out, visit www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies/index.html, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site.
Please note that where advertising technology is integrated into the Services, you may still receive advertising on other websites and applications, but it will not be tailored to your interests.
When using PocketEdu mobile application, you may also receive tailored in-app advertisements. Android OS and Microsoft Windows each provide its own instructions on how to control in-app tailored advertising. For other devices and operating systems, you should review your privacy settings or contact your platform operator.
• Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can change your browser settings to decline cookies by consulting your browser’s support articles. If you decide to decline cookies, please note that you may not be able to sign in, customize, or use some interactive features in the Services.
• Flash cookies operate differently than browser cookies, so your browser’s cookie-management tools may not remove them. To learn more about how to manage Flash cookies, see Adobe’s article on managing flash cookies and Website Storage Settings panel.
• To get information and control cookies used for tailored advertising from participating companies, see the consumer opt-out pages for the Network Advertising Initiative and Digital Advertising Alliance, or if you’re located in the European Union, visit the Your Online Choices site. To opt out of Google Analytics’ display advertising or customize Google Display Network ads, visit the Google Ads Settings page.
• For general information about targeting cookies and how to disable them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
Updates & Contact Info
Thank you for registering and choosing PocketEdu as your study partner. Please check your email inbox and follow the link to verify your account in order to access the material.
PRACTICAL. A comprehensive reference and practical guide on the technology and application of ultrasound to the musculoskeletal system.
UNDERSTAND. The latest insights into this subject are provided for each anatomic area of the musculoskeletal system.
BE INSPIRED. PocketEDU™ will motivate you to study with our proprietary visual cognitive aids for a unique journey through courses and lessons.
READ OR LISTEN. Learn according to your study style. Read or listen to the voiced-over material.
Create your own custom notes
Learn anytime, anywhere
Be inspired to study
Track your progress
Search Google, YouTube, PubMed
Create your own custom notes
Learn anytime, anywhere
Be inspired to study
Track your progress
Search Google, YouTube, PubMed
Create your own custom notes
Learn anytime, anywhere
Be inspired to study
Track your progress
Search Google, YouTube, PubMed
Modern ultrasound has now acquired a very important role in the spectrum of imaging modalities available for the study of the musculoskeletal system. This technique has become an indispensable tool in the clinical management of sports injuries, degenerative and traumatic lesions of the articulations and periarticular soft tissues, as well as – in certain circumstances – clinical management of the bones.
S.Bianchi and C. Martinoli are internationally renowned leaders in their field who have acquired an exceptional expertise. This book comprehensively covers the extensive and varied spectrum of musculoskeletal diseases, in the management of which ultrasound can make an important, if not essential, contribution to better clinical diagnosis and better guidance of therapy.
Get 24/7 access to your learning materials on any device. Learn where, whenever, and however you like.
You’ll never need to go back and forth between texts and illustrations again. Mark, label favorites and take notes.
Organize your notes, videos, links, images and attachments into your own study notebook.
Use built-in PubMed and Google search engines to access the latest information on the topics of interest and save them into your notes.
Comprehend and memorize the material faster with our proprietary illustrations and animations that will inspire you to study.
Keep track of where you are along your learning journey and easily pick up where you left off.
Subscribers receive proof of payment for education reimbursement.
Medical Proffesionals love NYSORA Products
Money Back Guarantee
The book is geared towards all specialities interested in musculoskeletal ultrasound, including orthopaedics surgeons, sports physicians, rheumatologists and of course radiologists. It would be just as useful to a novice as an experienced practitioner. … I found this book extremely useful with many little tips for improving my own skills. I would strongly recommend this book to anyone who is enthusiastic about musculoskeletal ultrasound.”
This is the best US book that I have found. Not only do the authors carefully describe the normal and pathologic US anatomy as visualized on scans but they provide a thorough review of anatomy. I think the anatomical descriptions, illustrations, correlations with CT and MRI are better than what I see in most anatomy texts. A must have if you do a lot of clinical US of MSK system.
This book will serve as a terrific reading-room reference… to learn how to apply the cross-sectional modality of US to the musculoskeletal system. Best of all, it is fascinating, readable, and extremely well illustrated… Each chapter is packed with pearls and is presented with clarity. … The same level of clarity, quality, readability, and comprehensiveness carries through every topic in every chapter. … It has the potential to be both an invaluable tutorial and a constantly used resource for subspecialist musculoskeletal radiologists."
YES. Our mission is to provide our users with the best learning tools, proven effective by learning science. We have FREE products available to test-drive the platform and its benefits. These are automatically available to all logged-in users through their homepage.
It takes less than one minute. Here’s how:
1. Click "TEST DRIVE" on the homepage, or register your account through the menu navigation.
3. Please make sure that you have entered the correct email address.
PocketEDU is simply the most efficient, user-friendly, and complete e-learning method available today. A team of educators, illustrators, designers, animators, and video editors have invested countless hours in simplifying and organizing information for the ease of comprehension and retention. Proprietary cognitive aids have been added to make your learning journey...
In addition to the original books' content, PocketEDU: